Maximizes Speed & Range
- Get connected with improved speeds to the internet even while off the beaten path.
- Expands your Wi-Fi coverage to receive signals from farther away and with better speeds than components inside the RV.
- Connect to 4G LTE networks faster in areas where cell coverage is weak.
- Stay connected even while in-motion.
Works Best with TOGO ROADLINK Data Plans FROM AT&T
- Connects to Togo Roadlink data plans from AT&T.
- Choose from unlimited or pay-per-GB data plans.
Togo Roadlink data plans are available exclusively from AT&T. Visit https://www.att.com/togo for current plan options and details.*
TOGO ROADLINK C2 Technology
- Multiple long-range, high performance omnidirectional Wi-Fi boosting & LTE antennas.
- High performance router with fully integrated, easy-to-use software for faster connection speeds.
- Got questions? Find out more in our FAQs!
Note: In order to use this product, you will need to create a Togo ID. You will be prompted to create a Togo ID or log in to your account when your order is complete.
*Visit att.com/togo for latest plan pricing and details. Eligible vehicle/AT&T wireless account required. Service & coverage not available everywhere. Other charges & restrictions apply. Plan pricing and terms subject to change.
|Wireless standard||802.11 b/g/n|
|Wireless speed||2.4 GHz: 450Mbps|
|Antennas||3 high gain Wi-Fi antennas; 2 high gain 4G LTE antennas|
|Wireless security||WPA, WPA2, WPA mixed|
|Guest Wi-Fi network||Yes|
|Wi-Fi as WAN||Yes|
|Router location||All-in-one enclosure; roof-mounted|
|LTE cat||4 (max theoretical 150Mbps down/50 Mbps up)|
|LTE bands||B2, B4, B5, B13, B17|
|Data plans||AT&T/Roadlink only|
|GPS||Yes (device location available via companion)|
|Ethernet port||One port; professional installation recommended|
|Power source||Direct 12V power supply|
|Power consumption||DC 9-16V; 1 amp (max)|
|Roof hardware size||16″ diameter x 8″ height; 3.75 lbs|
|Package contents||View parts list|