IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This agreement has a waiting period of Seventy-Two (72) hours. Any claim made during this waiting period will not be covered. The specific benefit limits covered under Your selected plan type are available to You without additional payments. You are responsible for any incurred expenses above the per occurrence limits or for any non-covered benefit expenses. This Agreement has a monthly term, which will automatically renew at the end of each term, provided your payment is current, for a maximum of 84 months. You may cancel at any time by calling 1-847-485-5918 or logging into your account at www.runswithtogo.com. See cancellation terms in the terms and conditions section of your Agreement.
By signing this registration page You agree that You are accepting all terms and conditions of this Agreement. Also, by signing this registration form, You certify that You have read the terms and conditions in its entirety and fully understand its content and acknowledge receipt of a copy thereof. You further understand that this Agreement is not required in order to obtain financing for Your vehicle, and that Your acceptance of benefits under this Agreement is voluntary.
1. The benefits and services are described in full within this contract. Please read your contract to become familiar with the benefits and services. In the event there is any inconsistency between the languages of this contract and the information provided by an employee, representative, independent contractor, sales brochure, or www.runswithtogo.com/roadsafe, the language in your contract shall govern. To ensure that our representatives are providing quality service, members are deemed to consent to monitoring of inbound and outbound calls.
2. By accepting the contract, you agree to abide by all terms and provisions. You must carefully follow the instructions provided in order to access the services and discounts available.
3. Whenever we refer to “you” and “your” throughout the contract, we refer to the registered Owner, Spouse, and any listed Dependents under the age of 24 of the Covered Vehicle listed in the Member Information Section(s) of this Agreement. Whenever we refer to “we,” “us,” “RV Quest,” or RV Quest, LLC.” we refer to Quest Towing Inc., Quest Towing Services, or Quest Motor Club of California, LLC., a California Limited Liability Company.
4. All services are provided on site by contracted service providers. The authorized service providers who are contracted to provide emergency road service and RV service facilities that may perform repairs are independent contractors and not agents or employees of RV Quest, LLC.. Quest Towing Inc., Quest Towing Services, or Quest Motor Club of California can assume no liability for any damage to the vehicle (including personal items left in the vehicle) or property resulting from the rendering of services. Any claims must be filed against the service facility.
5. Benefits are available in the United States and Canada. Services while traveling in Mexico are limited to a reimbursement of up to $500 per key/key fob occurrence, subject to prior approval by Quest Towing Inc., Quest Towing Services, or Quest Motor Club of California in each instance. Call Quest Towing Inc., Quest Towing Services, or Quest Motor Club of California claims service toll-free number at 877-488-2419. Dispatch services are not available in Mexico.
6. You may cancel your contract at any time upon written notification to us. Residents in MS, MT, NV, OK, and WY, upon written cancellation, will receive a pro-rated refund without any deductions. We may cancel your contract at any time on, but not limited to, the following grounds: your failure to pay; material misrepresentation; or substantial breaches of your contractual duties, conditions or warranties. In states other than Utah and Wisconsin, excessive use* of benefits or services may result in cancellation or non-renewal of your contract. We will not cancel your contract without prior written notice. In Utah, cancellation for failure to pay or in the first 60 days shall be effective ten days after delivery or first class mailing of a written notice to the holder. For all other reasons, cancellation is effective 30 days after the delivery of first-class mailing of a written notice to the holder. First-class mailing means that delivery is assumed to occur three days after the notice is mailed. In Wisconsin, a notice of cancellation or non-renewal shall state with reasonable precision the facts on which the decision to cancel or non-renew is based. If a notice of cancellation or non-renewal does not state with reasonable precision the facts on which our decision is based, you have the legal right to make a written inquiry regarding the reason for the cancellation or non-renewal. We shall send by first-class mail or deliver that information within ten working days after receipt of a written request by the holder.
7. Your benefits will end on the date your contract expires according to RV Quest’s records. Such termination will not affect your right to payment for any loss that took place or began before the date of termination.
8. Your contract is effective on the date of purchase of this or when your check or monies are received by the corporate headquarters of Togo Group, whichever is applicable.
9. You will not be required to pay Quest Towing Inc., Quest Towing Services, RV Quest, LLC., or Quest Motor Club of California any sum in addition to the amount specified in the contract for any services specified in the plan.
10. Your service will be provided on a monthly agreement term, which will automatically renew at the end of each term, for as long as the monthly payment is current, for a maximum of 84 terms.
TH2connect, LLC d/b/a the Togo Group is not a party to this Agreement. The program is administered by Quest Towing Inc., Quest Towing Services, RV Quest, LLC., or Quest Motor Club of California. The obligations assumed are those of the administrator. All Benefits are administered by: Quest Towing Inc., Quest Towing Services, RV Quest, LLC., or Quest Motor Club of California (Unless indicated in the Special State Requirements and Disclosure Section of this Agreement). 106 West Tolles Drive, Saint Johns, MI 48879 and 3773 Howard Hughes Pkwy Ste 5005 Las Vegas, NV 89169-6014. 1621 Central Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 8200, 1519 York Rd., Lutherville, MD 21093.